Hood Straps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hood Straps
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:11:35 -0500
I'm not real concerned about the hood sticks color...BFWIW... the 7 has
black sticks....and I don't care a lot if it is original color or not.

The TR7 is getting closer and I am ready to put the new top on this
weekend....anyone know a source for the canvas type strap that is used on
the hood sticks?  One shop I spoke with said to try using seatbelt
material.  ( OR should it be seat belt? )

 If I do use seatbelt material.....what would the correct color be?
<VBG>  Sorry, I couldn't resist....I'm still laughing out loud about the
light bulbs....

The straps on the 7 are non existent and I believe it is what causes the
sticks to not work properly.

TIA

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA