Triumph TR250 pics

To: TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Mom <lizard-six@webtv.net>, Scotty <scot5110@paonline.com>
Subject: Triumph TR250 pics
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:22:36 -0800
As promised, here are a few pictures of my newly painted TR250. The
color is Ferrari Green. IMHO the color couldn't be better. It appears
almost black in the shade but turns to a nice bluish green in the sunlight.
The person in the one pic is the owner of  "The Works Autobody" in
Santa Clara California. I highly recommend him and his team, but they
can't be rushed :)

BTW, does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning the door/hood/trunk
latch mechanisms. Were these items originally plated?

http://www.employees.org/~dmb/

Thanks
David Brady
TR250