Spitfire Database Monthly Upload

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Database Monthly Upload
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:47:40 -0800
Hey Gang,
Once again I have successfully uploaded the International Triumph
Spitfire Database.

Since last month there have been 88 new entries.

New things this month are:
--a couple of new pictures
--a link to the centercap decal page
--2 new tips (thanks to the contributors)
--new links on the "More Links" page to personal web sites,
      information sources and club sites

Please take a look and anybody who still has not registered their
Spitfire, get the data in.  I won't rest until I have them all!

The URL is: http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry

--