Re: Brakes won't stop stopping

To: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Subject: Re: Brakes won't stop stopping
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 14:06:55 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Brian,
What about collapsed brake lines?  Even if they look OK from the outside,
the insides can apparently collapse, preventing the fluid from returning
and keeping the pressure on.  Out of curiosity had you also changed fluid
type to silicone?  Even if your lines look OK, its probably good advice to
replace them if they're pretty old, which is what I did when it was time
for a new MC.
YMMV,
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L