Re: Customs Agent?

To: Thomas Santee <sypr@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Customs Agent?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 17:44:06 -0400
Cc: Stag List <stag@digest.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
This order is quite heavy, since it contains 2 front fenders and upper and
lower valences, among many other items.

The person who called was from Consolidated Freightways, and may have the job
of delivering the items to me, although I'm not sure. He said he would call
back, but hasn't yet.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm