FW: Customs duty (some humour)

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Customs duty (some humour)
From: "Wayne and Debbie Tallack" <tallack@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 19:50:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne and Debbie Tallack [mailto:tallack@sympatico.ca]
Sent: May 3, 1999 7:50 PM
To: Philip Smith
Subject: RE: Customs duty (some humour)

Canada still gives preferential treatment in the (form of lower duties)to
some imports from the old country and some of the commonwealth countries. I
think it classified as BPT (British Preferential Treatment or tariff)

I don't imagine the US does ever since you threw all of their tea into the
Boston harbour.   : )