Re: TR3 Stainless Steel Exhaust

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Stainless Steel Exhaust
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 07:34:55 -0700 "TR3 Stainless Steel Exhaust" (May 4, 8:02am)
Henry,

I recently purchased a Falcon stainless exhaust system which came from
Moss via Dick Burger at "The British Parts Connection." The fit is
very nice. The sound of the exhaust is nice but maybe a bit "splashy."
Hate to say it but it sounds a bit like a boat exhaust. This could also
be the way I have my car (mis)tuned. I've heard reference to a "splashy"
exhaust meaning that the carb mixture isn't set right.

I know that Victoria British also sells the Falcon system. Don't know
for sure about TRF though.

BTW, working with Dick was great and definitly saved me some money given
that I live in CA.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge