Re: LBC and Bagpipes

To: rdblair@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC and Bagpipes
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 09:02:25 PDT

>From: "R. Blair" <rdblair@ix.netcom.com>
>To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: LBC and Bagpipes
>Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:21:08 -0400
>

>By the way,  you would be suprised to find out how many women will approach
>a piper wearing a kilt and inquire about what is underneath.  Some of them
>will do just about anything to find out. :-)
>Regards,

  I heard about this piper who was on tour with the Black Watch. One
  night he got blind stinkin' falling down drunk. So drunk that whe
  they kicked him out of the bar he went and sat down on the curb
  (or "kerb" for you across that big wet spot). Well, he passed out.

  As he was lying there two young women spotted him... Said the first,
  Oh, look! It's a Scottsman, wearing a kilt! Her friend said "You
  know, I've always wanted to know what they wear under their kilts."
  The first woman said, "Well, here's your opportunity! He's passed
  out colder than a mackerel!"

  They crept over to where the piper was lying and one lifted up the
  hem of his kilt and gasped, "He's not wearing anything!" Yeah,I
  know." sighed her friend. "Now let's get out of here before he
  wakes up!" "Wait" said the first woman, "I've ALWAYS wanted to know
  this... I just can't go off without thanking this fellow...
  somehow... I've got it!" She took a ribbon from her hair and tied
  it to what was revealed, and then the two left.

  By and by the piper woke up and staggered off to his hotel room.
  While undresing before the mirror he noticed the woman's blue hair
  ribbon tied to his anatomy. In a wondering voice he said, "Wull
  fellah, I doon know where you've ben' but it looks like ye won
  first prize!"

   Yeah it's an oldie... but it's a goodie!

   Greg Petrolati (septed to the Johnston Clan)