Re: Rimmer Bros free shipping

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros free shipping
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 09:48:21 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I received a message back from Rimmer saying they had no intention of
repeating the free shipping offer. Guess they didn't want to tell me that
they were sending to parts of the US for free.  I think they are sending
to the Great Lakes area free right now.

Larry Miceli

On Thu, 6 May 1999 20:08:44 -0400 Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
writes:

>Rimmer Bros are offering free shipping to folks that live
>along the mighty Mississippi.  I see a pattern.  First it was
>Florida, then Texas (or somewhere else) now the midwest.
>If you wait long enough they will come to your area.
>
>Dave Massey
>St. Louis, MO USA

Larry Miceli
'73 Stag