o ring for oil filter adapter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: o ring for oil filter adapter
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 16:07:00 -0400
Whilst putting a new water pump in my VW GTI, the o ring looked familar.
Sure enough, it's a perfect fit for the inner o-ring on the TR6 oil filter
adpater. It's a Fel-Pro p/n 25598. Cost ? 89 cents.
Anyone care to test the functionality of this part? I haven't put the
adapter on the 6 yet, so I can't vouch for it sealing abilty.  But, it
looks a fits like a dead on replacement for the one supplied with the
adapter.