FW: Moss Interior

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Moss Interior
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:10:56 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

-----Original Message-----
From:   Radley, Jack
Sent:   Tuesday, May 11, 1999 8:26 AM
To:     'BennettDat@aol.com'
Subject:        RE: Moss Interior

Bob:

I replaced my seat foams last winter.

The way I approached the seat bottom was to attach the base first.  Then
the seat cover "fabric tabs" get glued to the base.  After the seat
cover tabs are attached, the second part of the seat is glued to the
base over the top of the seat cover tabs.  When you disassemble the seat
cover from your old foams you will understand this better.

You should get a copy of the interior replacement instructions.  I think
it is available from VB and is also available on Bob Danielson's page,
but I don't have his www. address handy.

>From my experience, the seat back is not that clear.  Be sure you know
the left from the right and when you think you have it right, check
again.

My seat foam kit did not have foam for the side of the metal seat base
either.  I kept the old foam and reused it.

Good luck - and take your time.

Jack Radley