Re: Rimmer Brothers free shipping

To: schneidr@mc.net
Subject: Re: Rimmer Brothers free shipping
From: "Lawrence G. Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 23:10:56 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello Paul,

Rimmer is a large parts supplier that has lots of Stag parts as well as
most of the other Triumph range. I would be very happy if TRF or Moss
stocked these items, but, alas, no one stateside has the parts at Rimmer
prices. So far I have been happy with the quality, but shipping costs can
be very high.

Larry Miceli

'73 Stag
'66 Herald