GT6 carb conversion/body restoration

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 carb conversion/body restoration
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:41:20 EDT
   Hi there!
                Last week I recieved new floors, rockers and inner and outter
sill panels.
Now I can really get back to work! The VB stuff looks great and I can hardly
wait to fire up the mig. This is going to be fun. I am biulding a rotisserie
to hold the body up while I weld in the new panels. I should be able to turn
the car completely upside down.
                 The question I had was about the CD 150s. I think I remember
that there was a kit to install three SU type carbs. Or did I just imagine
it? I Thought I saw this done once on a car in Orange Park Fl.,but its been a
long time. I know there is a kit to put webbers on this car but I really like
the idea of using the SUs and I bet they are a bit less expensive too. If I
am wrong about the kit the wouldnt it be possible to make an intake to do
this without too much trouble? What size carb would be the best to enhance
the performance of a STOCK engine with a STOCK head. I do not want to get
into the motor since it is in very good shape. Any sugestions would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Paul