Cars and Parts for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars and Parts for Sale
From: Bob McCarty <recon173@ionet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:39:42 -0500
Three cars have been 'discovered" in southern Oklahoma. Quite literally in a
little old lady's barn. The cars are a 57 TR3 small mouth, a 59 TR3A, and a
1939 Standard Flying Eight DHC. The 57 is black with back interior, has wire
wheels and needs the floor boards replaced. The 59 is running and is said to
be "a good driver". It is white with a red interior. The 39 Standard is in
the torn down state but appears to be about 85% there. There is also a fair
amount of parts stored in the barn that are currently being inventoried.The
lady has arranged for a Shawn York of Oklahoma City to sell the cars and
parts. Shawn can be reached at 405 262-0619 or via e-maile at
yorsy@okc.oklahoma.net. As the president of the Central Oklahoma Vintage
Triump Registry Shawn had contacted me to have an ad placed in our
newsletter. I told him that I'd also get the information out to the Triumph
list. Please contact Shawn directly I have no financial interest, yadda
yadda....However I maybe heading south at a high rate of speed this weekend.
Bob McCarty
80 Spitfire
72 TR-6
60 TR-3A