learning to spray paint

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: learning to spray paint
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 17:39:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)cscompaq from arc0a289.bf.sover.net [209.198.83.197] 209.198.83.197Thu, 13 May 1999 17:41:08 -0400 (EDT)
My son and I have a '72 TR6 in pretty good shape. We hope to begin a body
off restoration next winter after we enjoy a "driving season".

We have no experience doing bodywork or spray painting. I did very crude
"utilitarian" sanding, bondo and cans of primer here and there. But nothing
you would enjoy looking at!!!

I've been on line trying to find evening or weekend classes within 50 miles
of the VT/NH/MA juncture (Brattleboro VT). Vermont's educational web site
sucks. I couldn't find anything. I took a welding class, three evenings a
week for a month at the local High School. But they don't do that any more.
Where would you look for bodywork and spray painting classes? If you were to
YAHOO, what would you use for keywords? Are there organizations or tech
schools that you think might be up this way? Thanks!

Winnie Olmer
CADD Solutions
mailto:who@caddsolutions.windham.vt.us