TR6 seats

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 seats
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 22:08:44 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi people,

This is my first posting to this list after joining a few hours ago. I have
had a 1964 TR4 since 1987. I have a website with its picture at:
http://alumv8.cjb.net
The pictures were taken a few days after I bought it. I currently have put
on a front valence panel and TR6 Wheels with 205 60 15 tires. Looks nice.

Ok, my question is, will TR6 seats bolt right in to original TR4 mounting
points?

thanx

Op

PS: How many of you have had all sorts of "people" knocking at your doors at
all hours of the day asking if you want to sell your car. They all have the
wild eyed look and when you open your door, they realize your just as crazy
about british  cars as they, and they had not "found" a deal. My wife gets
so tired of it.