RE: Experiences with Coker Redlines - Other Redlines - Extra wheels for

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Experiences with Coker Redlines - Other Redlines - Extra wheels for sale?
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 14:16:18 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)cscompaq from arc3a103.bf.sover.net [209.198.82.169] 209.198.82.169Fri, 14 May 1999 14:18:20 -0400 (EDT)
I've seen the Redline pictures and everyone talks about getting them. Is
there something special about redlines other than the asthetics of having
the red as opposed to white?