TR6 For Sale $350--Wisconsin

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 For Sale $350--Wisconsin
From: Tim Marciniak <tmarcini@mail.execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 14:35:12 -0500
Must sell 1970 TR6.  This is a complete intact car, body is badly rusted,
no body parts are salvageable in my opinion.  The top is original and in
very poor shape.  This car is not running and I'm not going to make any
attempts to start it.  The car was last running about 12 years ago and then
just parked in a garage where it sat for the next eleven years.  I bought
the car to my home where it has sat outside for the last year. All
hydraulics on it are non-functional, so no brakes or clutch are working at
this time.  Includes two brand new rear shocks still in the box.  Last time
I was under the car about 12 years ago the frame was solid and intact.
This was a project car that I was going to rebuild or restore but due to
storage problems and lack of time I'm going to sell it.  The car must be
off my property by May 21 since I am in violation of a city ordinace--that
being the parking of a non-registered vehicle on private property.  I have
the title and it is free and clear of any liens.

I am asking $350 or best offer.  If I get no offers I will most likey be
calling the salvage yard.

I can be reached at 414-679-1808 and the car is located in Muskego, WI
which is only about 20 minutes west of Milwaukee.  Or you can email me but
I prefer a phone call.

Tim