Request for Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Request for Parts
From: Glen Murdoch <glen.murdoch@gat.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:35:05 -0700
I am in the process of getting a '58 TR3A back on the road.  I plan to use
the car for auto crossing and as daily driver during the summer months.
This car is not going to be a restoration, although I don't want to make
any changes that cannot be undone by unbolting one part and bolting on the
correct one.  Once this one is back on the road a ground up restoration of
a '60 TR3A is next.

Currently I have Girling 10" rear drums that are in good condition.
Looking through the various parts suppliers I have noticed that parts for
the 10" assemblies can be very expensive.  Also some of the parts, at least
from Moss are not available (shoes and drums).

With all that said I would like to do a conversion to 9" brakes and save
the 10" parts just incase I want to restore at some future date...So does
anyone have a set of 9" backing plates from a late TR3 or TR4 they would
like to part with.  I don't mind if the plates are bare or include
adjustors and wheel cylinders.  You can email be directly or through the list.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Glen
TS31825