Re: TR4 Fuel Pump / Sediment Bowl

To: Schloss3@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 Fuel Pump / Sediment Bowl
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 00:08:56 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On the fuel line, call "Classic & Performance # 800-882-3711 = my recom. is
order
it in stainless steel, they will send it to already bent in the "EXACT" places,
with all the proper bends, on the fuel pump, is it the short bowl or the tall
bowl, yes 2 sizes were avail.. The fan belt is avail from NAPA # 25-09600, this
is a little smaller than orig, but, much easier to install, the larger belt is
Gates TR2 8386, = what hoses ?? =