Re: New motor oil

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New motor oil
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 09:41:31 -0400
jaltman@altlaw.com wrote:

> Tonight on ABC news there was a story of a new motor oil based on vegetable
> oil instead of mineral.  To cost about a third more than mineral, its
> supposed to be slipperier, result in less emissions, improve gas mileage and
> is totally biodegradable.  The postal (dis)service is using it in Michigan
> now.
>
> Interesting.

Listers,

I would like to offer advance sales of my new book, entitled "How to Lower Your
Car's
Cholesterol", soon to be released on the TV shopping network.  Chapters
include: how
to lower your car's salt intake by staying indoors in the winter,  avoiding red
meat
by braking for road-kill, and getting plenty of exercise outdoors on a regular
basis.
And finally, a tip from the most informative chapter on how to get all-around
better
performance - head straight to the pump for a full tank of 93 octane
Viagroline.  ;-)

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                             Check out Power British
    371 E. Main St.                                    on the 'net!
Norristown, PA 19401
   (610) 270-0505              http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars