Signing off for BCWIII

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Signing off for BCWIII
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:36:08 EDT
Listers,

I will be off the lists for a few days, beginning this afternoon, as I
participate in BCWIII. I'm leaving in the morning for a side trip to Indiana,
and then I'll be at the MGBV8 meet in Champaign, followed by a day at the
British Car Festival 8.

See you there?

I'll be running some errands today in my MGBGT, and the rest of the week,
I'll be on the road somewhere in my TR6 (yes, I'm taking a TR6 to an MG meet
-- hope they don't throw rocks). If you see me, honk and wave!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74