FW: British Car Week III & end-of-day update

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: British Car Week III & end-of-day update
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 00:29:16 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
It's official - I made it to BCWIII.  Drove the '3 to work this morning
(top-down, of course).  Met a "spridget" cruising the other direction on
I-75; usual thumbs-up waves as we passed.  The driver of a SUV saw the
exchange and passed me and gave a smile & thumbs-up too.   Usual mileage to
work = 8; today 37...
Beautiful weather here in Tampa bay area.  Slight chance of rain late this
afternoon; but will be home in the garage by then - maybe...  :^)  Tomorrow
I'm heading to Ocala in the '3 to visit a friend.  Hope to travel some of
the rallye roads that I couldn't make last September.
BCWIII beginning mileage 78368.

End of day update...  NO rain.  Left work at 3:15; got home at 8:30.  Ran a
couple errands 8^) in between.   Ran into a buddy (not on this list) in his
Spit Mk3.  He didn't know about BCW.   Told him to spread the word... We
"caravaned" to his place; tried to find a couple others but too early.
Maybe later in the week.   When I got home, my wife asked where I had
been...  answer:  Lost in LBC heaven...  Car running a little hot; Checked
anti-freeze level and it was almost non-existent.  Flushed and refilled.
Quick run to the store tonight for milk.  The stars are great when all is
well with the world...
Today's ending mileage 78621.  Didn't really go anywhere but sure had fun...
Tomorrow to Ocala...

Carl Musson
Tampa, Florida (USA)
TR3A's - 1958 Driver &
1960 Concours d'wannabe
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>

"You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road..."