Re: TR6 & Visa Card

To: "scott suhring" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 & Visa Card
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 07:21:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Scott,
I did scan the card and then did a little PhotoShop work on the ah......
critical account number area. So what I have on my site is a picture of my
card. And yes....... I realize I am now certifiable and they will be taking
me away shortly!
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD