great people

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: great people
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:53:45 -0400
Listers,  in my request for a T/R fuel pump, I received 8 replys within
2 hours, and all prices were very agreeable and certainly more than
fair, except one which was a phone call by me looking for a possble NOS.
This shop, located in S. Calf. is owned by Dr. Kevorkian or he at least
acts that  way, I think you enter his shop through a nest of giant
"Cobras" waiting to take a bite out of you, anyway he wanted 45.00 for a
used pump, 20.00 for the kit, and 15.00 for shipping =$80.00= and when I
asked if that wasn't a little out of line, his reply nobody complains
about my prices to me, buy it someplace else. This incident is
completely my fault as I knew from 2 other calls too him what type
person he is. This company sells "ONLY" triumph parts, so be be carefull
and avoid these situations. My lesson is, clear ask on the list only,
for whatever you need , you'll  not only get the correct parts but be
treated with courtesy and fairness. Thanks again list, you are all
one-of-a-kind  "FT"