Squeaky front end

To: JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM
Subject: Squeaky front end
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:14:57 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Jack -
    If you've tried all the other suggestions you've been given and it still
squeaks, try this - Check your hood support rod for a shiny spot where it might
be rubbing (when the hood is closed)  against the rectangular little frame that
it slides back and forth in. If you find such a spot, put a small piece of cloth
or a piece of a soft rubber grommet on the inside edge of that rectangular frame
frame where the shiny spot hits it.  This cured a squeak in my car that drove me
NUTS for a couple of months. YMMV.

Dennis Culligan / '76 TR6 CF57948U/ Highland ,NY / DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM