Re: TR6 suspension

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Ernest Husmann" <chusmann@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 suspension
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:48:08 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
For you second question.

I am presently rebuilding my front suspension and I am having a ball. I
would suggest that you use your bushings and sandblast everything and either
plate them of paint them. It looks awesome. The problem I am having is that
the parts are soooo old and rusted that I had to get the rusted bolts
removed by a garage because I don't have a torch hot enough to get the
stubborn bolts off. You may have a hard time getting to the parts, but I am
doing a ground up and without the tub, I am getting to everything my easier.
I wish you the best of luck and you will find that the people here are
excellent in giving advise. They helped me a great deal. Good luck and
thanks everyone for your help.

Patrick