No direct LBC content: Let your voice be heard in DC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: No direct LBC content: Let your voice be heard in DC
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 22:31:09 -0400 (EDT)
For those of you interested these guys keep trac of legislation both in DC
and at the State level that directly affect us. Things like  emissions testing
(a subject near and dear to my heart in VA) for older cars.

Your choice, no financial interest on my part, my apologies if you think this
is a waste of bandwidth.

Attention Car Clubs:

Join the SEMA Action Network (SAN), a no-cost/no-hassle nationwide
network
of vehicle clubs designed to fight off lousy automotive-related government
action and support favorable laws and regulations.

Currently, the SAN has a membership of over 1300 clubs in 50 states and
can
reach nearly 4 million enthusiasts -- everyone from street rodders and
antiquers, to lowriders and 4x4 hobbyists, and every niche in between.

To find out more about how you and your club can help fight off legislative
and regulatory threats to vehicle hobbies (exhaust noise regulations,
suspension lift and lowering laws, unfair emissions testing of
antique/classic vehicles, aftermarket equipment moratoriums, just to name
few), check out the following site.

http://www.sema.org/san/

We hope you'll consider joining!

Any question?  Send a return email or feel free to contact me at
202-783-6007.

Brian Caudill
SEMA Action Network