Flame Trap

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Flame Trap
From: Schloss3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:20:53 EDT
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for the clip which holds the
sediment bowl to the fuel pump.  Now I've got another need.  I'm getting real
close to getting everything put together under the hood so I  can fire the
motor up.  Since I've got a closed breather system on my 61 TR4 (not the
original motor) I need the flame trap which acts as the Y connector from the
valve cover to each of the air cleaners.  I was able to get the hoses from
Moss, but the flame trap is unavailable.   Help!   Probably not a show
stopper but I want as much right as possible when I turn the key.  So, any
spare ones out there?

Paul Brandsema
61 TR4  CT133 L (now LO)
High Point, NC