Re: Multiple emails

To: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Multiple emails
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:40:43 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall,
That could be indicative of an email problem with your Internet Service
Provider. A lot of ISPs queue mail during busy periods and deliver it during
slow periods. Depending on when the mail hits the queue, you may see replies
before you see the original post. It could also be how majordomo is handling
their mail problems....... i.e. delivering some mail immediately and queuing
other mail.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD