Bushing removal

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bushing removal
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:43:13 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Here is a trick I learned here. I improvised but it works.

Get a plumber pipe(those thick metal ones.) about 21/2" long. A short
threaded rod, a HUGE washer(to go on top of the pipe), and a couple of nuts.
Slide the rod through the trailing arm bushing. On one end screw in a
bolt(You can use a washer, but smaller then the pipe.) On the other end,
slip in the pipe. Then the HUGE washer. Screw in the bolt, then tighten. If
you have problems, BURN THE DAMN THING OFF  :=)

TR.-6 70 and 73
Ground UP