Re: Multiple messages

To: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Multiple messages
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:47:52 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I am having the same problem with repeated mail.  I have received the same
messages 2 or 3 times.  Some on the 24th, 25th and 26th.  I am checking the
mail for 5/26 now and have received some messages 2X today and some of
these I received yesterday.  I am getting tired of deleting 140+ messages.
thanks

Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A
1972 TR6