TR6 outer window scraper seal (door waist seal)

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 outer window scraper seal (door waist seal)
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:16:55 -0600
I'm having problems getting my outer window scraper seal (door waist seal)
to attach correctly to the door. All of the clips fit nicely EXCEPT for the
one at the rear of the door. It appears that either the seal is too short,
the clip is too short, or the sheet metal lip is too long (same problem for
both doors). The clip will reach the seal but not enough to engage the
teeth. After a short period of time the seal breaks free again and is
flapping in the breeze.
Any solutions to my problem would be greatly appreciated.
Lee Janssen
Denver CO