RE: [Fwd: Oil pressure]

To: "'Jesper Jønsson'" <jjski4fun@mindspring.com>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Oil pressure]
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:25:01 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Jesper,

I had the same thing happen. It took 2 or 3 attempts at getting the inner
washer just right at the banjo fitting at the base of the oil filter. Then I
had to remove the gauge from the line press my thumb over the open line a
few times to get a little suction going, and FINALLY the oil started coming
through. Be ready to shut down the engine quickly when doing this, and have
something to catch the oil in. It doesn't come gushing out, but it will make
a bit of a mess.

Good Luck,

Dave Moag
62 TR3B