Clutch DPO question

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch DPO question
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:21:31 -0700
  I just recently changed my TOB, clutch, pressure plate, sleeve. Everything
works fine but reverse is a problem. I've not put the carpets back so I hear
every noise from tranny. I swear the tob sounds like its riding on the pressure
plate fingers(and not disengaging) in forward gears.  Would it be DPO to put a
spring on one of the holes in the forkbar pivot arm and attach it to somehting
on the engine to ensure the TOB pulls away?

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com