RE: Tube shock concept revealed for all...

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tube shock concept revealed for all...
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:45:25 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
sounds interesting, though I'm not really sure that from your description I
understood what you have planned. In any way, I'm sure a drawing would
reveal all that. You of course did that quite cunning to get all the
engineers on the list to start toying with an idea, which as engineers are
doesn't stop revolving in theri heads until they get some kind of
solution...
erm, could you drop me one of the jpg's?

Cheers, Gernot