oversteerundersteeremptybeer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: oversteerundersteeremptybeer
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:56:19 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:CarlSereda@aol.com
>Keith,
Even at this late point in my Brit ownership I don't understand the
oversteer
understeer definitions - can you give me a brief description of each?<

 oversteer>>>   the rear of your car feels like it wants to slide out on a
turn so you reduce the steering angle on the steering wheel.

understeer>>>   thefront of your car feels like it wants to slide out on a
turn so you increase the steering angle on the steering wheel

Here in Texas, over steer is where you run OVER the cow in the middle of the
road, understeer is where......ok never mind,
Richard..... going to the corner