Re: TR 4 problem

To: "ryoung@navcomtech.com" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: TR 4 problem
From: Amy Jo Black & Tony Zager <amyjo@tranquility.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:08:55 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall Young wrote:

> Sure sounds like a fuel delivery problem.  Have you rebuilt the fuel pump,
> or checked output pressure ?  Is the line back to the tank clear, not
> crimped, crushed or clogged ?
>
> Randall

I've replaced the fuel pump with a new one from Moss, and the fuel lines are
not
crimped, and we blew them out with compressed air.

May or may not be related:

I have both a non-vented gas tank and a non-vented cap!  Could this cause any
fuel delivery problem?  I'll drive home with the cap undone and see what
happens....

Tony