Re: oversteerundersteer

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oversteerundersteer
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 05:04:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I went ahead and scanned a page out of HP BOOKS "How to make your car
handle".  This should give a real good picture of what over steer under
steer is. I recommend the book to anyone looking to learn how to create a
handling car. It also has lots of pictures of TRs and MGs modified for
handling.

Its located in the Tech Tips section at the bottom of
http://alumv8.cjb.net/

Want to hear how insane I actually am?
Then listen to comedy (attempts?) skits I have done and recorded to Real
Audio format
HTTP://hiddenmic.cjb.net/

For a great article on 3.5 Litre BOP/Rover V8 info and pix of my TR4
HTTP://alumv8.cjb.net/

For a bit of Paranormal in Media
HTTP://ufotv.cjb.net/