Bill Wood

Subject: Bill Wood
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 22:18:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I did not know Bill Wood personally. I knew him from the net. I knew him
from the TCOC Newsletter. I remember asking the wife, "Who's the guy running
the rally in the air-conditioned TR8"? I spoke to him only once and that was
to say, "Thanks", and shake his hand, at Tanglewood, when our TR4A won a
plaque. When a crazy woman driver damaged my TR4A, Bill Wood was the one to
point me toward a great restoration shop in Salisbury, NC.

No, I did not know Bill Wood personally, but I will miss him.

--
Tom Winslow
1966 TR4A IRS