Looking for TR6 owners in Victoria, BC, Canada

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for TR6 owners in Victoria, BC, Canada
From: "Gerry Geronimo" <geronimo@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 07:55:28 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I will be in Victoria on June 12 onward to see and purchase a '74 TR6. I've
wanted
one ever since a fraternity brother in college got one. I don't know
anything about
the TR6 other than what I've read here on the Net, books, and publications I
have
been able to get my hands on.

I would be grateful for any assistance any TR6 owner in the Victoria area
can
provide me in evaluating the car and pointing me to local resources that can
help
me prepare the car for a long journey. I plan on driving it back to the San
Francisco
Bay Area with my son down I-5.

Also, I would appreciate any TR6 owners on/near I-5 from the Canadian border
down to the SF area who can provide me any assistance in case I have any
problem with the TR6 on my journey home. I live in the Sonoma wine country
and
will return the favor if you're in the SF Bay Area and would like to tour
the Sonoma
and Napa wineries.

Gerry Geronimo (geronimo@sonic.net)
Soon to be TR6 owner