Re: BCW3

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BCW3
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:17:03 -0400 (EDT)
Well, I sort of participated in the spectacle of British Car Week III in
two different Triumphs -- around 80-90 miles each. OK, they were on a
trailer behind my Explorer, but at least they saw light of day. During
retrieval of the first (TR3A), we did see an XK8 Coupe'. And yesterday,
while traveling north on the NYS Thruway (I-87) somewhere North of
Kingston, NY, I (towing home a sadly rusted but great for organ donations
early Herald Coupe') sas a southbound U-Haul truck with a white TR6 on a
trailer in tow (anyone on the list?).

And today, while doing yard work, I watched an early Sunbeam Alpine go
by. Not too much else, though....

--Andy