RE: other suppliers

To: "Patrick D. Baize" <ArtVanGo@swbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: other suppliers
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:06:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The ones I use are:
Moss Motors 1-800-667-7872 (they also have downloadable catalogs on their
website)
The Roadster Factory 1-800-283-3723
Victoria British 1-800-255-0088
Spit Bits 1-800-201-0494
British Parts Northwest 1-503-864-2001
Rimmer Brothers +44 1522 52620

Moss, Rimmer Brothers, and The Roadster Factory have excellent catalogs,
lots of pictures and drawings and very handy.  All offer the catalogs for
free.  The all are great suppliers and I would highly recommend all of them.
Each has slightly different parts, prices, and sometimes quality.  Good
people all.

Bill Miller
78 Spit
61 Sprite