Home all weekend

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Home all weekend
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:39:44 -0600 (MDT)

Well, the planned trip to deliver an MG to California didn't work out, shucks.
So it goes.  Spent some time fiddling around at the shop, and the shed, and
doing some bodywork on my Mark 1 Spitfire.  On the one hand, it was nice to be
home, but on the other, I would have liked to have made the trip, sold the car
and some parts, seen a few folks, et cetera.  So it goes.

Speaking of parts, I'll slip on my Fat Chance Garage proprieter hat, and
request that if you have web capable internet access, you check out

   http://www.team.net/TeamFat/part_list.html

If it gets too cold and rainy this afternoon, maybe I'll spend more time
cataloging some of the new and NOS bits laying around, rather than working
on my cars.  Then again, I really should get Killer together for the autocross
I'm running on June 6th.  Yikes, less than a week away!

mjb.