RE: Sandblasting Questions

To: "Keith McGahan" <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sandblasting Questions
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:53:02 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I would strongly suggest plastic or walnut as to sand...I did get my TR-3
sandblasted and it cost $200 (I live just outside Vancouver BC). You might
want to see the FAQ's below re some answers.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/