Re: U-Joints

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U-Joints
From: P Barber <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 22:28:17 -0400
Replace the u-joint now that you have it apart at a cost of $8-$15 each. The new
u-joints come with the a new center and bearing caps which are pre-greased. Use
a vise or Really big C-clamp to install the caps, don't try to tap them in.
Tapping them will knock out the needle bearings from the cap.

--
Patrick Barber, Allen Park, MI
70 Spitfire MkIII FDU89984L