RE: Workbench and shelf building & stuff storage

To: Winnie Olmer <who@sover.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Workbench and shelf building & stuff storage
From: "John E. Allen" <JALLEN/0001060003@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 09:03:46 -0500 (EST)
No problem...thanks...

-----Original Message-----
From: Winnie Olmer
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 1999 4:41 AM
To: triumphs
Cc: JOHN E ALLEN

John... I was one of the listers who made a pun about the carpentry topic.
It was meant as a pun only!!! I have a '72 TR6 and a 22'x16' woodworking
shop. I simply took up the carpentry topic and interjected some light
humor.
This list is full of humor which I find equally entertaining as the tips I
glean here.I found your suggestions useful!! I suggest that you search
inside yourself and find a place where you can see this and lighten up a
bit. If your into Triumphs.... please stay... You'll come to find this list
very useful and entertaining!! Talk with you again.
Winnie