Apologies - re email bounces

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Apologies - re email bounces
From: Sebastian_king@ipc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:59:32 +0100
My email account at work suffered serious corruption, so my networks department
deleted it... and left it deleted for 12 hours. Unfortunately this meant that
all the Mini List, Spitfire List and Triumph List messages all bounced back to
majordomo, and then we sent out to everyone!!!

All should be ok now - I reckon that approximately 3500 returned messages have
been flying about - so sorry to those of you with modem dial ups.

Seb