Allow me to introduce myself ....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Allow me to introduce myself ....
From: iron_horse819@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

  I have been 'lurking' on this list for the past couple of months without
saying much, but since I have now obtained my very own LBC I'd like to speak
up.

  My name is Raymond Lucas Hatfield (you could say I was born to own a TR I
guess!)  This weekend I finalized the purchase of a '65 TR4-A and brought it
home.
  Some unusual things I noticed that I would like to ask the list about: This
car has fiberglass front and rear fenders, and a badge on the aluminum valve
cover (and a matching one on the ashtray) saying " S.A.H. Tuned" as well as
having what I thought were bolt-on mag wheels labeled "J.A. Pierce Magna
wheels"
-they turned out to be knock-offs(more on that another time)  Has anyone have
any information on any of these things?

  I want to thank y'all in advance for the help I'm sure I'll be asking for as
I rebuild this car into a daily driver.

Raymond L. Hatfield

'65 TR4-A  CTC53742LO