TSOA newsletter - the VTR needs to borrow yours...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TSOA newsletter - the VTR needs to borrow yours...
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:05:02 -0400

Andy Mace referred to the 6/75 TSOA newsletter on the VTR site:

    http://www.vtr.org/tsoa/newsletters/tsoa7506.html

If you step up one level to the index at

    http://www.vtr.org/tsoa/newsletters/

note the request for back issues:

    If you have any of the issues missing from these archives, please let us
    know! .... I'm still looking for issues before September 1959 and after
    November 1969, so if you know where I can find them, drop me a line at
    sutherla@cs.fsu.edu.

There are very few issues between 1961 and 1971.  I'm sure there are a few
out there, so if you can bear to part with them long enough for them to be
scanned and put up on the VTR web site, I, for one, would be most
appreciative.

Skip Montanaro  | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com  | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
518-372-5583